Vassallo Associates has extensive experience in implementing management systems not only in relation to organisations in the marine and energy industries, but also beyond. Our services in this area extend to clients in a variety of industries, including pharmaceutical, telecommunications, construction, engineering, architectural and aviation fields.
BS EN ISO 9001:2015 is the internationally recognised quality framework for effectively managing your business and meeting your customers’ requirements.
Implementing a quality management system within your organisation provides you with the necessary framework required to monitor and improve performance in any area you choose.
By understanding the processes for delivering your products/services to your customers, the adoption of ISO 9001 certification can help to bring out the best in your organisation.
BS EN ISO 14001:2015 is an internationally accepted standard that sets out how you can go about in implementing an effective and cohesive Environmental Management System (EMS).
The standard is designed to address the delicate balance between maintaining profitability and reducing environmental impact. With the commitment of your entire organisation, it can enable you to achieve both objectives.
With the support of a Vassallo Associates specialist consultant, you can identify aspects of your business that impact on the environment and understand those environmental laws that are relevant to you.
The next step is to produce objectives for improvement and a management programme to achieve them, with regular reviews for consistent improvement.
The system would then be periodically assessed.
Environmental impact is becoming an increasingly important issue across the globe, with pressure to minimise that impact coming from numerous stakeholders such as local and national governments, regulators, trade associations, customers, employees and shareholders.
The ISO 22301 enables a company to reduce the likelihood of disruptions to its operations, whilst preparing for, responding to and recovering swiftly from such an unexpected event in a timely and effective manner through Business Continuity Management.
Our experts at Vassallo Associates will assist our clients in prioritizing different threats to a business by understanding the needs of the organisation and providing support in establishing the necessary policies and objectives that are essential in managing disruptive incidents.
Continuously monitoring and reviewing the system is paramount. Our qualified team of experts will ensure that our customers remain at the forefront of their business in the event of a disruptive incident.
BS ISO/IEC ISO 27001:2017 can be adopted by any organisation wishing to implement a formal procedure to reduce the risks associated with information security.
- Security penetration testing & vulnerability scans
- for applications, systems, networks and infrastructure as well as internet facing systems. Firewall reviews and recommendations on improving security posture.
- Security/Technical architecture & design review
- review the build & deployment of systems into specific environments, assessing against relevant CESG standards /guidelines.
- Definition of developing strategy and budgets for specialised security initiatives.
- Specialist security consultancy to protect against breaches in availability, confidentiality and integrity and facilitate security investigations.
- Third party security reviews and audits on outsourced partners and review of existing questionnaire sets.
- Management system implementation including gap analysis against the following management systems:
- Information Security Management System (ISO 27001)
- Business Continuity Management (BS 25999)
- IT Service Management (ISO 20000)
- Environment Management System (ISO 14001)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System BS OHSAS 18001
- Quality Management System ISO 9001.
- Recommendation and implementation of security solutions associated with database security, web application firewalls, Intrusion detection systems and security monitoring solutions.
- Risk management
- assessment of risks & regulatory requirements (inc PCI-DSS, SOX, etc.) surrounding IT, information security & corporate governance, including implications of non-compliance.
- Security Analyst work involved with reviewing security, capturing requirements for projects and recommending controls.
- Performing business impact assessments and formulating strategy in respect to disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Document skills associated with internal security services when they are not readily available in-house.
- Setting up security awareness campaigns and providing high level and low technical level security training.
- Project/Programme Management and administration support services as well as business analysis and requirements gathering.
- Provision of CESG CLAS approved Consultants for projects as well as provision/recruitment of security/general consultants for specific medium terms (6+ months) term engagements.
- Security Audits, access reviews & risk assessments based on 27001 best practices and client policies against 3rd parties, internal systems and systems in development.
Organisations face continuous internal and external factors and influences that may introduce a degree of uncertainty and risk to a business.
Complying to the ISO 31000 family of standards helps a company take risk-informed decisions, promoting an appropriate level of organisational resilience. Vassallo Associates can assist your company’s operations and projects achieve successful outcomes.
Our experts are qualified to help your company achieve its objectives, mission and vision statements through the identification of risks and opportunities, assessing and evaluating the risks, and depending on the outcome, allocate the necessary resources to effectively treat and mitigate the identified threats.
ISO 45001 is the internationally recognised assessment specification for occupational health and safety management systems.
It was developed by a selection of leading trade bodies, international standards and certification bodies to address a gap where no third-party certifiable international standard existed.
ISO 45001 has been designed to be compatible with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, to help your organisation meet their health and safety obligations in an efficient manner.
During implementation, your Vassallo Associates specialist consultant will address the following key ISO45001 areas of your business:
- Planning for hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- OHSAS management programme
- Structure and responsibility
- Training, awareness and competence
- Consultation and communication
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Performance monitoring, recording and improvement control
In today’s environment-conscious world, the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions has become paramount. Governments on an International scale are imposing legislative mechanisms that promote the reduction of such emissions. The ISO 50001-2018 International Standard aims in promoting energy efficiency by reducing an organisation’s consumption through various ways and means, from introducing renewable resources and reducing the use of fossil fuels, to self-imposed carbon targets.
Therefore, the implementation of an Energy Management standard would set out in understanding an Organisation’s targets and objectives, and by using company data, decisions are taken that would promote energy efficiency, bringing with it a reduction to the energy consumption and the annual energy costs incurred by a company.
Be the change that you wish to see in this world and contact our team of professionals with experience in energy management to understand your organisation and assist in setting out policies and targets to reduce the emissions of greenhouse gases, making the world a better place for future generations.
Our experts at Vassallo Associates provide customers and stakeholders with specialised support and assistance for compliance to the AS9100, widely known as AS9100D or EN9100:2018 in Europe.
We will set out in understanding your business model and assists organisations maintain a comprehensive aerospace quality management system providing safe and reliable products to the demanding expectations of the industry.
Contact our consultants to help your organisation optimise its supply chain whilst assisting you in building mutually beneficial relationships with your supplier. Compliance to the AS9100 standard will improve the quality of services and products, reduce delivery times and logistical costs, to the customers’ content. Our advisors at Vassallo Associates will help you achieve customer satisfaction improving the possibility of repeat business.