Through the combined expertise of our Master Mariners and Marine Surveyors, Vassallo Associates offers a broad range of inspection services focused on marine compliance and safety.
In addition to this, our consultants can serve as an extension to our clients’ resources by becoming independent client representatives, overseeing sensitive operations both on and offshore.
In conjunction with our engineering consultants, we can offer marine assurance services such as checking and approval of loadout, transportation and installation of structures, modules and decks, towed pipeline bundles and subsea installations.
Our services include:
- Cargo Surveys.
- Marine assurance.
- Safety surveys.
- Suitability surveys.
- Hull & machinery condition surveys.
- Pre-purchase surveys and evaluation.
- Regulatory gap analysis.
- Failure investigation.
- Legal and arbitration expert witness.
- Risk assessments, HAZIDs, HAZOPs, etc.
- ISM audits and development.
- On/off hire inspections.
- Client representation.
- Consulting and support on the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) 2006 and implementation of Seafarers Employment Agreement.