BS ISO/IEC ISO 27001:2013 can be adopted by any organisation wishing to implement a formal procedure to reduce the risks associated with information security.
- Security penetration testing & vulnerability scans
- for applications, systems, networks and infrastructure as well as internet facing systems. Firewall reviews and recommendations on improving security posture.
- Security/Technical architecture & design review
- review the build & deployment of systems into specific environments, assessing against relevant CESG standards /guidelines.
- Definition of developing strategy and budgets for specialised security initiatives.
- Specialist security consultancy to protect against breaches in availability, confidentiality and integrity and facilitate security investigations.
- Third party security reviews and audits on outsourced partners and review of existing questionnaire sets.