Vassallo Associates has been effecting most types of Cargo Surveys to both local and international clients since the company’s beginning. Our clients range from most marine-related sectors, such as P&I Clubs, Insurance Companies, Shipping Lines, Port Operators, Freight Forwarding Companies, Importers and Exporters. Our team of cargo surveyors consist of well-dedicated professionals, delivering high-quality surveying and consultancy, combining their longstanding experience and appropriate education with a sense of efficiency and commitment to high ethical standards.
Our services include:
- Pre-shipment condition surveys:
To ascertain the condition of cargo prior to shipping to ensure its same condition upon arrival at destination.
- Cross stuffing surveys:
To monitor, coordinate and secure the movement of cargo from one unit to another. To report damages that may have taken place, prior to or during the cross stuffing operation taking place.
- Container inspections and surveys.
- Frozen & refrigerated cargo surveys.
- Bulk cargo.
- Lashing Surveys.
- Various types of damage surveys.
- Tallying surveys:
An effective step to avoid shortage claims is to effect a tally survey of the cargo at points of shipment.
- Pre-loading & out-turn surveys.
- Household goods and or personal effects surveys.
- Cargo holds inspection:
Prior to loading, the cargo spaces are inspected for suitability for the intended cargo which is to be loaded, in terms of cleanliness, coating, corrosion and previous cargo contamination.
- Superintendence on loading & discharge (load & stow surveys).
- Damaged cargo sales via the salvage market.
- Assessing/coordination of repair costs of container and trailers.
- Investigations – pilferage reports.
- Non-delivery & short-shipped investigation surveys.
- Claims management services.
Contact us now to discuss your Cargo Survey or other maritime requirements.