ISO 27001 Lead Implementer and Auditor (London)
We are currently looking for a highly skilled and experienced Cyber Security Consultant (ISO 27001 Lead Implementer and Auditor) to head up and build out our Cyber Security practice.
This role calls for an experienced individual with practical system implementation, management and auditing experience under the ISO27001 and 27005 frameworks. The Cyber Security Consultant must be passionate to take responsibility to improve the process and effectiveness of business systems.
The role entails providing specialist consultancy covering implementation, training and internal auditing services to support the certification of ISO management standards for clients across a range of business sectors. The position will require regular travel with occasional overnight stays to service the current client list based mostly around the Greater London area, out towards the south and east coasts and occasionally beyond.
- Manage projects/client engagements from planning to completion including budget control.
- Conduct existing management system assessments (gap analyses) followed by programs of routine internal audits.
- Implement management systems including the compilation of system manuals, training of staff and introduction of internal audit programs.
- Produce detailed internal audit reports including any necessary corrective action requests and/or recommendations to ensure ongoing ISO standard compliance.
- Develop and nurture a network of clients and potential clients as a business development initiative.
- Identify opportunities by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Locate or propose potential new business opportunities by contacting potential clients and by tracking the activities and accomplishments of targeted companies.
- Promote and market the consultancy’s capabilities
- Update knowledge and keep abreast of industry trends by participating in training, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional conferences.
Specific Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 Lead Implementor and Auditor Certificates (IRCA) are essential.
- Practical experience of implementing Information Security Management System (ISMS) in accordance with ISO27001 and ISO27005 framework;
- A first degree in an engineering discipline is desirable though not essential.
- Detailed working knowledge of current ISO Standards 9001, 14001 and 45001.
- The capability to produce high quality documentation in the form of detailed audit reports and management system manuals.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, relationship building and client-facing skills.
- Experience in the marine, oil & gas or renewable energy sectors could also be an advantage.
Vassallo Associates is a team of dedicated, experienced professionals with an established heritage in Malta where we have been providing advisory services to the maritime industry since 1870. We are renowned for our expertise, commitment and close attention to detail we help our clients to release the full potential of their assets and operations. We have a widely recognised reputation for maintaining the highest standards of quality and service excellence.
A career at Vassallo Associates means being part of a team with a variety of skills derived from a diversity of professional backgrounds and cultures. As a specialist organisation, we can give you the opportunity to adopt meaningful responsibility, build on and broaden your experience and gain first-hand involvement in large and exciting projects.
To support this growth, we need to attract the very best consultancy talent to become part of our practice. If you are seeking a fresh challenge and want to become part of a successful, growing practice, we certainly want to hear from you.